SEDCO Capital provides a range of real estate asset management services and solutions to private and institutional clients. Our primary aim is to help clients enhance income generated from their real estate assets and boost the value of their holdings.
We invest on a principal, direct and active basis. We apply a rigorous pricing discipline and a strict underwriting process in all our investments, conducting thorough due diligence and welldefined asset management and business planning.
Our investment approach and planning are executed on prudent underwriting and acquisition pricing discipline, driven by fundamental property level asset management, value-based asset refurbishment and redevelopment, property repositioning and a clear exit strategy.
SEDCO has been investing in global real estate since 1976
- Core plus
Real Estate Investment Cycle
We rely on our partnerships to source ideas and transactions.
Opportunities are filtered to suit our clients’ investment objectives.
We seek best terms possible for our clients.
We apply our disciplined investment process ensuring that all legal and financial aspects of the deal are thoroughly reviewed and satisfactory.
Approval is obtained from SEDCO Capital’s Investment Committee and the relevant fund board.
Our Legal, Operations and Administration teams ensure that all legal and financial documents are in place according to the approvals obtained.
The team enters into the implementation phase of monitoring, managing and/or repositioning the property in terms of the approved plan.
Regional Real Estate
Our regional real estate team focuses on Saudi Arabia and the MENA region, covering all aspects of the investment cycle and sourcing opportunities directly from the market. SEDCO Capital has built a market-leading reputation by selecting assets with proven growth potential situated in prudently selected locations. We are known for our multi-sector knowledge and understanding of the regional correlation between real estate and capital markets.
- The firm’s strategy optimizes the asset mix by combining lower risk/return investments with higher risk/return profiles to enhance overall performance while reducing risk.
- Lower risk-return strategies include core and core+, while offerings further on the risk-return curve take advantage of value-add, opportunistic and Build-to-Suit (BTS) strategies. We also create private fund structures and SPVs for private clients, while curating public portfolios for retail investors.
- We specialize in generating strong real estate returns by matching top-down research-driven portfolio management with bottom-up specialist real estate investment capabilities. All our offerings are tailored to clients’ risk profiles and objectives.
- We currently manage two attractive income-generating funds (one private and one public) and are constantly innovating attractive new products to match investor needs.
International Real Estate
The international real estate team, located in London and in Jeddah, capitalizes on our global network to originate and scrutinize opportunities that fit our clients’ objectives and risk appetite. Our team manages three main investment approaches: total return, yield play and active management.
- Focus on capital preservation
- We invest across the risk spectrum: core, core+ and value-add
- Leverage not to exceed 65% of any property value, structured in a Shariah-compliant manner
- Focus on markets and sectors with liquidity to support multiple exits
- Return target: 5-6% income yield, 6-7% IRR* (income producing properties)
- Value-add: 11%+
- Preferred investment size: USD 50-100 million
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.