At SEDCO Capital, corporate governance is carried out in accordance with the following principles:
- Client commitment
- High-performance and results-driven
- Commitment to professional ethics
- Embracing accountability
- Team commitment
- Leading change
Our corporate governance policies establish bylaws for our Board of Directors, outline general corporate policies and the firm’s code of conduct, and offer guidance on appointing employees as directors.
- Compensation and Nomination Committee
- Audit Committee
- Risk and Compliance Committee
- Management Committee
- Investment Committee
- Product Development Committee
- Cyclical Asset Allocation Committee
- Internal Governance Committee
- Asset Management Committee
Culture and Talent
Our organization nurtures a culture of professionalism and entrepreneurialism, underpinned by technology-enabled operations.
- Our organization nurtures a culture of professionalism and entrepreneurialism, underpinned by technology-enabled operations.
- We pride ourselves on fostering our distinctive culture to promote and instill independent and innovative thinking in every aspect of our business.
- We cultivate dedicated teams of investment professionals for each business segment.
- We invest heavily in attracting and retaining outstanding talent through competitive remuneration, continuous training, and exposure to our global partners, platforms, and opportunities.
Technology plays a major role in how we deliver value to clients. SEDCO Capital continues to invest in advancing its technological capabilities, data, and analytics to optimize operations and ensure a centralized configuration that reports information to clients accurately and timely.